Concrete Barrier Rental
An Economical Solution for your Barrier Needs
The per-foot, per-month barrier rental rates of concrete barrier are only a fraction of the purchase price. Jersey barrier rentals are available on a short term or long term basis. Concrete Safety Systems will deliver, set and pick-up barrier where you want it, when you want it, for as long as you want it. When you rent barrier there is no maintenance, no extra handling, and no storage.
Need your Barrier Right Away?
Concrete Safety Systems maintains a large inventory of barrier to meet your immediate barrier needs. Installation crews and equipment are ready to start setting your barrier right away. Two men and one piece of equipment can install 6,000 feet in one shift.
When you Rent, you can Leave the Hassles Behind.
- Don’t waste valuable real estate storing and repairing concrete barrier.
- Avoid the headache of finding extra labor or tying up your labor resources setting and removing barrier
- Escape the headaches of finding trucks and reliable truck drivers, scheduling and tracking deliveries.
Concrete Safety Systems will deliver and pick up all of the barrier you need to your worksite. Efficient delivery fleets assure you of prompt service for large and small quantities of barrier. Free up your equipment, that would have been used placing barrier, to finish your job on schedule.
Don’t tie up valuable capital, buying barriers, storage space and equipment, when you could be investing it in your business. Save time and money that would have been spent on maintaining, storing, delivering and setting barrier.
Need Accessories as well?
Concrete Safety Systems can also include • Attenuators • Delineators • Reflectors • and Flashers with your order.
Advantages of Renting J-J Hooks Barriers
- J-J Hooks connection design allows easy removal of midsections
- The patented connection allows barrier to be set faster and easier than the competitors
- Requires smaller installation crews
- No loss of structural integrity or security breach due to lost or stolen connection hardware
- Meets either NCHRP-350, or MASH, Test Level 3 crash test criteria
- Approved for every state in the Mid-Atlantic Region